- We can represent Clients in respect of all criminal offences and we completely appreciate that every single case can cause considerable worry and concern, especially if a Client has not had any previous dealings with the Criminal Justice System and a conviction would result in receiving a criminal record and could cause the loss of employment and sometimes liberty.
- We will always take your detailed instructions to ascertain what defences could be available to you.
- We also have special expertise in representing Clients with mental illness, mental impairments and autism. Our experience of mental health cases especially unfitness to plead and defences of insanity and diminished responsibility is second to none.
- We always defend our cases by presenting the defence case as the one the Prosecution has to disprove.
- The following are some of the criminal offences we can help you with if you have been arrested or charged: (For other offences please go to the Serious Crime menu)
- Taking a motor vehicle without consent
- Cultivation of cannabis
- Public Order Offences
- Common Assault
- We can instruct top Experts who are well known to us to prepare Expert Reports to challenge the Prosecution evidence.
- Please call or email us if you or a friend or a member of your family needs our help.
Some of Our Recent Successful Cases
Burglary Offence Dropped at Woolwich Crown Court
We successfully defended our Client against a charge of dwelling house burglary.
Our Client had profound learning difficulties and instructing a top clinical Psychologist and a top Psychiatrist for him we were able to persuade the Prosecution and the Court that he was unfit to plead and it would not be in the public interest to proceed.
The Prosecution and the Court agreed and the case against our Client was dismissed.
We had also been successful in persuading other Courts to not proceed with offences of Assault with intent to commit a sexual offence, Criminal Damage, and Arson with intent to endanger life.
Acquittal of Common Assault at Bromley Magistrates Court
We successfully defended our Client who was accused of strangling a mini-cab driver following a dispute over a fare.
Our Client denied assaulting him, stating that the mini-cab driver had attacked him first and he had needed to defend himself.
We represented our Client at Trial and he was found not guilty. The case against our Client was dismissed.
Acquittal of Three Brothers of Affray, Possession of Offensive Weapons and Common Assault at Woolwich Crown Court
We successfully defended three brothers of all the charges against them. They were accused of going round to the house of a man who they had a dispute over money with, armed with a knife and a knuckle duster, assaulting him and threatening his wife in their own home.
All the allegations were vigorously contested and all our Clients were found not guilty of all the charges at their Trial.
Public Order Offence Dropped at Croydon Magistrates Court
We successfully defended our Client who was charged with causing fear or provocation of violence. He was accused of kicking and spitting in the face of a stranger that he was meant to have an altercation with on Croydon High Street.
Taking written statements from members of the public who were at the scene and conducting a site visit, we were able to disprove the Prosecution case, making successful Written Representations to the Prosecution that because there did not exist any reasonable prospect of conviction the case should not proceed.
The Prosecution agreed and dropped the case against our Client.